CAG membership includes librarians with responsibility for planning and/or implementing e-only policies, representatives of library groups such as RLUK, SCONUL, publishers and related initiatives such as KB+.
- both outward- and inward-focused.
- Guiding development of SafeNet and of a suitable business model for a service.
- Advising and guiding the SafeNet project team to support effective communication and outreach about SafeNet
- Advocating for SafeNet in libraries, and in organizational and national committees.
- Promoting SafeNet and seeking to further its aims within the community.
- Guiding development and implementation of a process to identify content priorities, with reference to: * community requirements and * feasibility
- bringing awareness of related initiatives and brokering contacts to support SafeNet’s sustainability.