An invitation-only workshop was held at the University of Edinburgh on the 25 July 2016. The workshop gave opportunity for participants to learn of the results of the two-year Jisc-funded SafeNet project and understand how the outputs and ‘lessons learnt’ could be applied to European countries.
A separate workshop was held on the 26th July to explore prospects for a European-wide initiative building on the model architecture developed for SafeNet.
Project Overview Slides
- Overview of the Jisc SafeNet Project (Adam Rusbridge, EDINA, University of Edinburgh)
- Entitlement Data Population (Steven Davies, EDINA, University of Edinburgh)
- Responding to User Needs: Consultations, Personas and the Rights Registry (Celia Jenkins, EDINA, University of Edinburgh)
- Introduction to the KeepSafe project (Adam Rusbridge, EDINA, University of Edinburgh)
- Reflections from Jisc (Magaly Bascones, Jisc)
Slides from Consortia Representatives
- Anette Schneider, DTU Library, Denmark
- Hildegard Schaeffler, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Germany
- Jozef Dzivak, Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information, Slovakia
- Linas Salelionis, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Pascalia Boutsiouci, Consortium of Swiss Academic Libraries, Switzerland
- Stephanie Simon, University of Liege, Belgium
- Umberto Anselmi-Tamburini, CARE/CRUI, Italy